Basically, There Are 3 Types Of Leads
August 8, 2022
Case Studies ,SEO
Basically, there are 3 types of Leads –
- Dead Leads
- Cold Leads
- Hot Leads
Dead Leads – Lets us assume that we have started our companion on different platforms like Google, Facebook, etc. and at the initial stage our campaigns do not engage users, this will chunk your sales pipeline.
What the reason or Why do we call these leads dead leads or What went wrong, there are many questions coming to our minds
- We have targeted the wrong audience
- Our Design is not up to the mark
- We are not using fresh content
- Time factors
- Money Factor is that the audience you are targetting has low or no money to use your product or service.
there are many such factors…
How to engage your Cold Leads and convert them into sales
When the lead is called dead lead then maximum we lose our hope and we never focus on those but yeah here are some insight points where we can convert our dead lead to sale lead
- We can always ask from our dead lead for the referral because referral sales will always give you profit and long-term relations and work
- You will always ask your customer why you are not interested in our product/service and you will work on those points to make your product/service better
- Drop the email to your dead leads with your offer, like you can offer some discount coupon or discount in %age or also ask them this offer is only valid for today or for a couple of hours
Cold Leads – Cold leads are those who have initially given a good interest in your product/service but at some point, they have lost their interest. There are many factors related to that
- Complexity of your product/server
- Cost-effective may be your competitor offers the same service/product at the same cost.